I once heard a brilliant government official say that in government you only measure what matters to you. This resonated with me back when I was a public servant and it makes even more sense now that I have participated over the last few years in the Global Open Data Index (GODI), one of Open […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestagile beneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj Europe events Global Open Data Index GODI godi16 Hackday india Latin America london network OGP OKFestival Open Access Open Access Week openbiblio open budget data open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data index open data survey Open Economics Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Network open source OpenSpending open spending opentrials policy public domain review research science
- OpenEdu Policies reports – JRC Research Centre
- Requiem για ένα όνειρο στο Διαδίκτυο
- Open Data Day – 3 Μαρτίου 2018: Είστε καλεσμένοι!
- New edition of Data Journalism Handbook to explore journalistic interventions in the data society
- 2017: A Year to Remember for OK Nepal
- Yvette Borup Andrews: Photographing Central Asia
- Register now for the Open Food Data Hackdays!