We recognized a problem. There are so many individuals and small teams with good ideas out there, but there is little to no financial support. We wanted to change that. This is how the idea for the Prototype Fund came to life. Usually, in order to receive funding, teams need to have a clear-cut business […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj Europe frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI godi16 Hackday india london network OGP OKFestival Open Access Open Access Week openbiblio open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data index Open Economics open education Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge open mapping open source open spending OpenSpending opentrials policy public domain review research school of data science
- Sichern Sie sich Ihr Opendata.ch/2018 Ticket
- Made in Taiwan? How a Frenchman Fooled 18th-Century London
- Our Open Data Day 2018 @ hack.institute
- Women Economic and Leadership Transformation Initiative Open Data Event 2018
- Hans Holbein’s Dance of Death (1523–5)
- Apply Now! School of Data’s 2018 Fellowship Programme
- Open mapping in Côte d’Ivoire, Mongolia and the USA